Friday, March 21, 2008

March 21

Our scheduled meeting with the Director of the Red Gate Gallery was postponed until Saturday- so we extended out morning logging session in to an all day affair. The respite from a hectic pace was welcome.

Josh took over work on the computer while myself and Kevin went out to scout out the music equipment district out for a later documenting session. The weather was cold enough to see your breath following a light rain in the morning. The goal is to photograph all the music stores and record a sample of audio from within for an eventual website that will make for a simulated walk down this hutong area.

This process will become even more important as it is applied to areas to be demolished. Meanwhile, I found out that Michelangelo Pistoletto has an installation in town, so I contacted his representation with a request to film there.

I noticed that our website is unavailable here, as well as this blog site so I won't be able to adjust anything until I get back to the states.

No comments: